Data Scientist – Influencer Marketing Platform
£45,000 - £50,000 PA + Benefits
This is one of London’s fastest growing Influential Marketing Platforms who work with some of the world’s largest household names. Clients ranging from global tech companies, media coverage providers and FMCG brands. They have well respected and ever-expanding divisions across their Data and Analytics and marketing teams, as well as a large experienced Developer function.
This is a Pivotal role within the business, you will be working with a very experienced Data Science team, all at PhD level. They have created a very collaborative environment for Data Scientists to experiment with data!
This Data Scientist will have a large variety in daily responsibilities including:
- Using Machine Learning techniques to identify social media influencers
- Being able to build case studies to expand data sources to offer to their clients
- Analysing billions of data points through Natural Language Processing on client’s social media activity
- Uncovering hidden areas within large datasets and then providing actionable insight
Skills & Experience:
The most fundamental requirement for this Data Science role is experience using SQL, R or Python. They are very open on what program language you can use. Other traits that would be desirable are:
- Experience in NLP and Network Analysis
- Very good presentation skills
- Proven Quantitative skills
How do I apply?
If you are a Senior Data Analyst looking for a step up into a Data Science role or an experienced Data Scientist wanting a new challenge, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258