Data Strategy Consultant
Global Leading Agency
This award-winning Marketing Agency, is one of The Sunday Times “Best Small Companies To Work For”. Their Data Analytics team is expanding and they are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Digital expert to come on board and grow with the company.
Broad and impressive list of eCommerce, Travel, Entertainment, Fashion & Beauty clients
They’ve developed their own in-house tech allowing them to deliver data-driven, detail oriented, cutting edge campaigns, keeping their clients (and you) ahead of the digital curve.
They take pride in hiring brilliant, clever people and offer the highest level of in house training.
Progression and development is encouraged, and great performance is always recognised and rewarded.
They boast an extensive benefits package, plenty of perks, great working culture and social scene, and are actively involved in several charitable causes.
This is an Audience strategy focussed role and a thorough knowledge of DMP’s whilst conducting data analysis is essential.
This Data Consultant will have a large variety in daily responsibilities including:
- Co-operating with client’s data to integrate and understand the potential of personalised campaigns
- Implementing the audience development of data across various media campaigns (CRM)
- Helping clients realise the value of their customer data from media targeted campaigns
- Playing a vital role in client pitches, getting the client to understand that data is core to decision making
Skills & Experience:
The most fundamental requirement for this Data Consultant role is an in-depth knowledge of various platforms such as Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle Blukai, Rocket Fuel and Krux. Other traits that would be desirable are:
- Google Analytics 360
- Comfortable with the common adtech and martech platforms
- Demonstrated use of data with CRM, mobile and online sources
- Able to present new and ambitious opportunities to both internal and external stakeholders
- Client interaction
The client are open on viewing profiles
How do I apply?
If you are an expert and are excited by the opportunity of joining a cutting-edge Agency, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
M: 07501 052 258
Pivotal is an award winning Digital Recruiter specialising in the Media, Marketing and Analytics sectors.
Key Skills: DMP, Attribution, Digital Analytics, Audience Strategy, Optimisation