Digital Analyst – FMCG Global Consumer Brand
39-62k + Benefits
This consumer giant is launching a huge inhouse data integration project. They will be combining their digital and offline data to create a data centre that will allow them to personalise interaction with their 150 million + customers. With an extensive list of over 400 brands there are no boundaries as to what can be achieved with the limitless amount of data they are receiving.
They take pride in hiring brilliant, clever people and offer the highest level of in house training.
Progression and development is encouraged, and great performance is always recognised and rewarded.
They boast an extensive benefits package, plenty of perks, great working culture and social scene.
This Digital Analyst will be working with some of the largest brands around the globe in implementing digital strategies and supporting campaign optimisation. A strong focus on profiling the data on the customers and providing an actionable story of insight to spearhead the digital transformation.
This Digital Analyst will have a large variety in daily responsibilities including:
- Identifying objectives for the client and advising on implementing and measuring strategies on media/campaign performance
- Collaborating with the marketing teams in supporting and executing media campaigns and coming up with recommendations to improve site effectiveness
- Conducting competitor analysis on brand perceptions, new market opportunities and trends
- Setting up tags (GTM) ensuring the relevant data is tracked correctly, reported and optimised
- Providing ad hoc analysis to maximise customer engagement
Skills & Experience:
The most fundamental requirement for this Digital Analyst role is an in-depth knowledge of web analytics and optimising campaigns.
- Exceptional Knowledge of Google Analytics (Google trends, Adwords & GTM)
- Experience within a marketing/media environment
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to identify strategic marketing objectives
How do I apply?
If you have experience with Database management and are excited by the opportunity of joining one of the largest consumer businesses transforming the data world, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
M: 07501 052 258
Pivotal is an award winning Digital Recruiter specialising in the Media, Marketing and Analytics sectors.
Key Skills: Google Analytics, GTM, Optimisation, Digital, Campaign Performance