Job Title: Digital Analyst
Independent Media Agency
£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus & Extensive list of benefits
A Media Agency which prides itself on a transparent culture with their clients. With already many global awards under their belt it’s no surprise that they are in The Sunday Times Best Small Companies to work for over the last five years! This company prides itself in offering great exposure to seniority as well a clear and achievable path to promotion into different avenues of the business. With stunning offices and fantastic culture, they offer a first class working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest independent agencies. With clients ranging from the largest disruptive tech sectors to Automotive. It’s an exciting time to join them on this journey and to provide a consultative view to some of the largest businesses around the world.
- Creating a more dynamic and effective analysis on media activity
- Understanding how data can be used to support new digital strategies
- Reporting post campaign analysis to senior stakeholders and providing actionable insight and recommendations
- Analysing data trends in the market and identifying the most effective ways to track performance
- Understanding and implementing attribution models across a range of clients
Skills and Attributes
- Strong analytical knowledge of the implementation and setup of Google Analytics
- Experience using GTM
- Excellent use of DoubleClick and Ad hoc analysis
- Good knowledge of SQL would be desirable
- Being able to interpret data across all digital channels
How do I apply?
Please apply for this role or contact Connor Teague for a confidential discussion on 07501 052 258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick, Google Adwords, Digital