Group Trader Manager – Analytics Technology Company
£40k-£45k + Bonus + Benefits
• Founded in the UK in 2010, now boasting offices worldwide spanning 6 countries and 3 continents.
• Their tech unlocks insights that allows their clients to generate revenue and growth
• Proud to uphold a 97% client retention rate
• Amazing reputation in the market
• International presence with ambitious growth plans
• As the Group Trader Manager, you will be responsible for coaching and training the Trader team
• Your responsibilities will include margin and retention management, process invention, deployment and monitoring
• The Group Trader Manager will also have commercial responsibility for tier one clients
Skills and Attributes:
• Minimum 2 years’ hands on trading experience
• Experience direct line managing 1 or more junior members of the team is essential
• Good communication, presentation and attention to detail.
• Proactive in undertaking training for the traders in the team to ensure the highest of standards are maintained.
How do I apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please apply for the role or contact Rebecca Leggatt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Trader, Trader Manager, Optimise, Managing, Campaign Management, Operations Manager.