Lead Analyst - Global Agency - Digital Media
45-49k + Bonus l Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning marketing and analytics agency. With a growing Data and Analytics operation of over 100 analysts in 20 different countries, you will be a part of a global leader shaping digital advertising. The ability to lead projects and grow a team is incredibly exciting.
As the Lead Analyst, you will be tasked with heading up the day to day analysis, developing key relationships with senior decision makers. The ability to explore new business opportunities and the impact from the customer behaviour on business performance, providing the flexibility to make it a very collaborative role.
Main responsibilities include:
- A major role in delivering business and customer analysis to show the impact of campaigns on a wide range of digital channels
- Model building on customer analysis be that Attribution models, clustering or regressions modelling
- Capable with data visualisation and storytelling to help deliver insights and provide recommendations to the client
- Proactively taking lead for senior stakeholders to identify new opportunities for the business and the team
- An opportunity to have direct line management responsibilities
Skills & Attributes
- Strong data analysis background with a detailed knowledge of analytical techniques such as SQL/SAS/R
- Ability to manage stakeholders in order drive projects across different channels
- Proven experience in managing or coaching junior analysts, showing excellent communication skills
- Outstanding communication skills
They are looking for are an individual with a strong data & analytics background, who has people management experience and loves being client facing too. Software knowledge required is R and SQL (SaS is beneficial not essential). Retail sector knowledge would be a benefit but again not essential.
Key skills: Customer behaviour, Insight, customer journey, channels
How do I apply?
If you have experience in Customer Data & Analytics and are excited by the opportunity of joining a cutting edge Global Agency, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Connor Teague - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258