Global client retailer
£70,000 + 12% + £5,500 flexible allowance
This is fantastic opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest retail giants. They have made countless innovative tech changes to the way customers shop. Their passion for pushing the boundaries makes it a very exciting time to be joining!
This Lead Econometrician will be part of the Insight & Analytics team, reporting directly into the Analytics Director. You will be responsible in setting up the all new econometric function. The ability to explore new business opportunities and combine both a hands-on role and strategy.
You will be working on a vast variety of projects which means no day will be the same.
- Developing the all new in-house Econometric framework that will influence their pricing, promotion and of course Mixed Marketing Models
- Working in partnership with the senior stakeholders that will supporting key business decisions
- Being able to utilise the vast amounts of data and really capture the customers view
- Able to define and drive your own strategies
Skills and Attributes
- Experience using Econometrics models in an Ecommerce business
- Built Marketing Mix Models to generate insight and recommendations
- Passionate about data
- Solutions orientated
- Good project/time management skills
How do I apply?
If you have the experience as an Econometrician and are excited by the opportunity of joining an impressive Global retailer, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258
Pivotal is an award winning Digital Recruiter specialising in the Media, Marketing and Analytics sectors.