Lead Insight Analyst – Customer Analytics
50-55K + Benefits l Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an analytics team within a globally respected Customer Analytics Agency.
In this division of the business you will work with leading retailers helping to analyse and provide insight around commercial and marketing performance.
With over 100 analysts within the business they offer constant career development and an outstanding training programme.
This Lead Insight Analyst will be working with household brands with an aim of improving their customer loyalty and understanding how best to interact with their target audience.
Main responsibilities include:
• Developing, managing and working on analytics plans for clients
• Leading customer analysis from start to finish
• Responsibilities include model building, CRM and commentary across all media
• Creating great working relationships with key stakeholders at the client
• Generating analysis that validates the commercial benefits and presenting to clients
• Coaching junior members of the team, with the opportunity to gain line management experience
Skills & Attributes
Strong analysis background within customer insight and data analysis
Coding skills within SQL, Python, SAS or R.
Ability to manage stakeholders and provide actionable insight to drive projects across different channels
A university degree (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline
How do I apply?
If you have the experience to be a Lead Insight Analyst and are excited by the opportunity of joining an impressive Customer Loyalty business, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Founding Director- Pivotal London
M: 07825 772 832
Pivotal London Ltd. Reg No. 9200886
Copyright © 2018
Pivotal London Ltd
9 Appold St
T: 0207 613 5600