Job Title: Lead Web Analyst
Global Ecommerce Brand
£40,000 - £50,000 + Extensive list of benefits
Based in the London head office this global retailing giant has changed the view on consumer fashion and lifestyle. The company prides itself in offering great exposure to seniority as well a clear and achievable path to promotion into different avenues of the business. With stunning offices and fantastic culture, they offer a first class working environment.
This is a brand-new position which will report directly to the Global Ecommerce Controller. You will be leading the Web Analytic function being a ‘go to’ person on the analysis of customer behaviour across app and site.
As this is a senior position in the business you will have direct impact to business decisions and quickly become an asset to educate teams in online behaviour and an ambassador for the company values.
- Creating a more dynamic and effective analysis on customer behaviour
- Taking lead on the digital presence strategy
- Understanding how data can be used to support new digital behaviour
- Responsible for A/B & MVT set up
- Analysing data trends in the market and identifying the most effective ways to track performance
Skills and Attributes
- Strong analytical knowledge of the implementation and setup of Google Analytics
- Experience in SEO/SEM
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of the digital market
How do I apply?
Please apply for this role or contact Connor Teague for a confidential discussion on 07501 052 258 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Digital, Digital Marketing