Marketing Science Analyst – Global Media Agency
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits l Central London
An exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s most impressive analytical agency. They are looking for an experienced & ambitions data enthusiast that’s able to translate data to meaningful insight. The agency boasts over 35 of the world’s most influential businesses ranging from Internet, Tech to Retail. You will be motivated by a constantly challenging and rewarding role and inspiring culture
As this role is part of the Marketing Data Science team, you will gain unparalleled exposure both commercially and technically. Being able to use R/Python and SQL daily. They have created an environment to upskill new hires coming into the team, this continues even after year 1 with internal and external training.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading and delivering the analytic projects for some of the world’s largest companies
- Developing advanced statistical techniques that can identify new opportunities for the clients, from marketing campaigns to customer behaviour
- Working with the Data Scientists to build Segmentation and Predictive Models to help understand the customers and campaign efficiency
- Understanding how changes in customer behaviour can impact on business performance
- Capable with data visualisation and storytelling to help deliver insights and provide recommendations to the clients
You are not expected to have already been working within a Data Science capability
Skills & Attributes
- Experience working with online and offline data
- A numerate or science degree E.g Economics, Statistics, Computer Science…
- Good understanding of media analytics
- Strong working experience in SQL & R /Python
- Knowledge of MMM modelling would be desirable
- Ability to manage stakeholders in order to drive projects across different channels
How do I apply?
If you are an experience analyst and excited by the opportunity of joining an impressive Analytical agency, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Connor Teague – Recruitment Consultant
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07501 052 258
Keywords: SQL, R, Python, Media, Statistics