Global Consumer Data Platform
Senior Data Scientist
£80,000-£90,000 + 25% Bonus & list of benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the world’s largest consumer data platforms. They bring data to life in the most creative and innovative ways, with a firm passion for collaboration and employee engagement.
They have developed one of the most prestigious Data Science teams in the heart of London that are pushing the boundaries in developing Machine Learning products and inventing new algorithms across many different sectors. Most importantly, the team are not afraid to fail with projects, they encourage you to take risks!
- Inventing new advanced algorithms that drive new ML products
- Presenting to your colleagues on model processes and performance
- Research new data modelling techniques such as neural networks, clustering, regression and SVMs...
- Having a creative scientific mindset to solve problems and of course to have fun with data!
- Mentoring junior members of the team and ensuring a culture of development and learning
Skills & Attributes
- PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or equivalent field.
- Proven track record of applying advanced statistical models and machine learning algorithms
- Experience in data analysis or data mining in Python
- Has contributed to large scale programs, undertaking complex analysis, interpreting and presenting back results.
How do I apply?
If you have the experience as a Data Scientist and are excited by the opportunity of joining on the world’s most impressive Data Science teams then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258