Senior Data Scientist: Customer – Global Ecommerce Brand
£70,000 - £75,000 + 10% Bonus & Benefits l Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s largest innovative Ecommerce brands. Helping to analyse and provide insight around customer behaviours and engagement with their products. Their passion for pushing the boundaries to spearhead their digital strategy makes it a very exciting time to be joining!
You will lead and evolve traditional customer insight and CRM analytics to another level, using modern data science and machine learning. You will have complete access to the clients data sets as well as any other external data you need. You will use a multitude of techniques to understand, analyse, predict, and visualise insights to help the business evolve and optimise.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading and delivering projects reporting directly to the Head of Analytics
- Building attribution models
- Developing segmentation models and algorithms to help understand the customers and campaign efficiency
- Building predictive models to personalise marketing campaigns
- Understanding how changes in customer behaviour can impact on business performance
- Capable with data visualisation and storytelling to help deliver insights and provide recommendations to the client
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent SQL skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders in order to drive projects across different channels
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle, campaign measurement & analytics and customer segmentation
- Experience in Econometrics modelling
- Proven experience in managing or coaching junior analysts, showing excellent communication skills
How do I apply?
If you have the experience as a Data Scientist and are excited by the opportunity of joining an impressive Ecommerce brand, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258
Pivotal is an award winning Digital Recruiter specialising in the Media, Marketing and Analytics sectors.