Senior Digital Analyst
World’s leading independent Entertainment and Sport producers
Up to £47,000 l Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Entertainment and Sport producers. They generate and manage some of the world’s greatest TV series, music events, sports figures and fashion houses. This is a young, ambitious, challenging & innovative culture - a place where everyone loves to come to work!
As the Senior Digital Analyst, you are part of the wider Data & Analytics team that interacts with all aspects of the business, providing actionable insight on the performance of websites and tracking of customers. They use both Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics, so it’s up to you what you would like to use or even develop!
Main responsibilities include:
- Using Google Tag Manager or Dynamic Tag Manager to analyse and track consumers behaviour and activity
- Designing best analytical practises on tracking market and web behaviour
- Understanding best user journey and roadmaps
- Guiding internal & external stakeholders on best analytical practises
- Understanding the business requirements and creating dashboards which will report to C-suite
Skills & Attributes
- Proven experience in a Digital Analytic capacity
- Track record of using Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Hands on experience using Google Tag Manager or Dynamic Tag Manager
- A passion for advanced complex problems with a pragmatic approach
How do I apply?
If you have experience in the digital space and are excited by the opportunity of joining a global data driven brand then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Data & Analytic Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258
Keywords: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, GTM, DTM, Digital