Company: Global Tech Publisher
Role: Senior Growth Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + List of Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of world’s fastest growing tech publishers, that has pioneered how audiences interact with their online products. They have already gone through 4 rounds of funding, receiving over £22 million to date and now operating in over 135 countries.
With an award-winning start up culture that lives and breathes digital technology, it makes it such an exciting time to join.
They are looking for an experienced self-sufficient Data enthusiast to lead the Data Analytics and tech toolkit. You will be working alongside the VP of Marketing and CFO who have developed their own Attribution Model !
- Creating innovative analytical processes to drive forward decision making across all marketing channels
- Driving the analytics around Attribution modelling
- Developing KPI metrics that will play a vital role in business decision making
- Understanding customer trends and translating these results through out the business
- Developing existing and creating new customised dashboards in Tableau
- Line managing junior members of the team
Skills & Attributes
- Experience analysing Attribution Models
- Highly proficient using SQL and Excel
- Strong experience creating dashboards in Tableau
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in analysing marketing campaigns
How do I apply?
If you have experience in a hands on data role and excited by the opportunity of joining one of the world’s most impressive Tech Publishers then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258
Keywords: Data, SQL, Marketing Campaigns, Attribution, Analytics