Senior Lead Analyst – Innovative Tech Platform
£60,000 - £70,000 + Extensive list of benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join an exciting disruptive Tech business who are at the forefront of a multibillion pound market. A rapidly changing and innovative business who are undergoing a sophisticated period of growth. They understand that data is fundamental to continue their expansion in the digital market. The possibilities and growth for this Senior Lead Analyst are endless.
The Senior Lead Analyst will be managing an exceptional team of 4. You will be owning and managing the analytics roadmap and reporting into the Director of Operations giving you full autonomy to the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Moving the business forward with strategic and exciting initiatives in data warehousing
- Managing and influencing Senior Stakeholders and educating them on the data streams
- Providing insight on CRM infrastructure and consumer behaviour
- Understanding the audience of the site to drive interaction and engagement
- Working close with the Product team to develop new customer roadmaps
Skills & Attributes
- 4+ yeas using SQL and Excel skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Expert in Digital and CRM metrics
- Knowledgeable of Google Analytics
- Experience with Data Warehousing in Microsoft BI or Azure stack
- A passion for advanced complex problems with a pragmatic approach
How do I apply?
If you have experience in leading teams in a Data & Analytic capacity and are excited by the opportunity of joining a cutting edge tech business then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Data & Analytic Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258
Keywords: SQL, Google Analytics, Management, Data warehouse, Data and Analytics