Senior Programmatic Account Manager – Agency
£35k - £40k + Benefits
Are you a programmatic specialist who loves to use your knowledge of DSP’s and trading to help clients to build out their programmatic strategies?
- Global mobile-first agency with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Berlin, Manchester and Hong Kong.
- Delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009
- Working with some of the world’s most pioneering digital first brands across Music, Travel, ecommerce, retail and fashion
- Numerous awards for its campaigns for clients including Hotels.com, Expedia and eBay
- Top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy in 2016
- Named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years, and was voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
The Senior Programmatic Account Manager will be responsible for programmatic campaigns across all key clients:
- Combination of strategy development and media planning with the traders
- Working across all clients
- People management role, managing 1 x Senior Exec
- Responsible for client campaigns and client relationships
- Identifying strategic opportunities across programmatic
- You will be managing a small team or programmatic specialists
- Have agency side experience as a Programmatic Account Manager or Senior Programmatic Trader
- Possess a thorough understanding of major DSP’s (DBM/DV 360, AppNexus, The Trade Desk etc)
- Experience in programmatic planning and strategy
- Be an excellent account manager
- Be comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
How do I apply?
To apply for this outstanding opportunity, please contact Justin Plowman at Pivotal for a confidential discussion or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org