Global FMCG Brand
£50,000 - £55,000 + 10% Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the nation’s favourite high street FMCG brands. They truly believe that their customers should be at the heart of every analytical decision. Boasting impressive offices in the heart of London with a challenging and innovative culture, it’s a place where everyone loves to come to work!
As the senior figure in the business you will be taking ownership of end-end Insight Analytical projects – everything from helping to identify insight requirements, selecting the most appropriate analytical techniques using SQL or R.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working as the analytical business partner for the senior stakeholders, ensuring that customer and data is at the heart of decision making!
- Understanding how to utilise data to understand consumers behaviour and how it would affect in store purchases
- Using customer data to drive better pricing for trading teams
- Guiding internal & external stakeholders on best analytical practises
- Understanding the business requirements and creating dashboards which will report to C-suite
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent user of SQL &/or R
- Strong stakeholder management
- The ability to break down complex problems and translate the best next steps both internally and externally
- Knowledge of statistics would be desirable
How do I apply?
If you are an expert in SQL and are excited by the opportunity of joining a global data driven brand then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Data & Analytic Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258
Keywords: SQL, R, Customer Insight, Analytics, Trading