Role: Analytics Manager
Company: Independent Digital Analyst
£40,000 - £45,000 + Extensive list of benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the London’s most decorated Digital Marketing Agencies. As a Google Partner, they work with some of the world’s largest house hold names across their biggest digital projects. With a culture of encouraging innovation and experimentation it makes it a very exciting time to be joining!
This role requires direct client contact, to manage and deliver their Google Analytic and/or Adobe Analytic function. You will be Informing the client from everything including Marketing Spend, Attribution Modelling and Consumer Analysis.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering and managing end to end projects across the clients Web Analyst objectives
- Shaping the client’s digital roadmap. This will include advising the teams output and goals on which they should achieve
- Implementing new strategies to improve how the client analyses their customers journey
- Managing 2 direct reports (Senior Analyst & Junior Insight Analyst) to help develop both tech and project skills
Skills & Attributes
- Expert user of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Experience of managing a team or team member
- Being able to onboard new clients and manage projects
- Presenting to both internal and external stakeholders
How do I apply?
If you have experience in Digital Analytics and are excited by the opportunity of joining a cutting edge digital agency, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Data & Analytic Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258
Keywords: Google Analytics, Attribution, Market Spend, GA 360, Adobe Analytics