Data Analyst – Customer Behaviour
31K + 10% Bonus + Benefits l Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a digital and analytics team within a globally respected Customer Loyalty Agency.
In this division of the business you will work with leading retailers helping to analyse and provide insight around understanding customer behaviour and how it impacts on their business performance.
With over 100 analysts within the business they offer constant career development and an outstanding training programme.
This Data Analyst will be working with household FMCG brands with an aim of improving their customer loyalty and understanding how best to interact with their target audience through Digital Media.
Main responsibilities include:
- Understanding consumer behaviour and identifying new revenue channels
- Providing Insight to senior stakeholders on how best to interact with customers through digital channels
- Developing algorithms to drive personalised campaign offers
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders with in the business
- Experimenting with new innovative methods through customer analytics
Skills & Attributes
- Strong analysis background within Digital, Marketing or the Retail sectors
- A passion for understanding the importance of Customer Behaviour
- Coding skills within SQL/SAS or R
- Ability to manage stakeholders and provide actionable insight to drive projects across different channels
- Not being afraid to experiment with new methods
- A university degree (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline
How do I apply?
If you have the experience to be a Data Analyst and are excited by the opportunity of joining an impressive Customer Loyalty business, then please apply for this role or get in touch with Connor Teague on 07501 052 258 or email@example.com
Key Words: SQL, SAS, Customer Behaviour, Marketing, Loyalty