DoubleClick Trainer – Media Agency
Salary – Up to £75k + Bonus + Benefits
Our client are a full service digital agency, renowned for delivering digital marketing solutions across the globe for some of the worlds leading brands.
- Known for their brilliant working environment, they have offices across the globe in the UK, Europe and America, employing over 350 staff globally
- Have doubled their workforce in the past two years, and have aggressive plans to double again over the next two years
- Boast a huge array of clients, predominantly blue chip businesses and leading brands
- Employ some of the most talented individuals within Digital Advertising
- As well as their Digital Services, this client operates a successful training business providing a range of courses in paid media and online marketing
As DoubleClick Trainer, the role will involve taking full ownership of their DoubleClick training content, sitting within their training division of the business.
- Maintaining and developing training content, keeping this fresh and relevant
- Identifying exciting opportunities for new courses and events
- Speaking at Industry Events and hosting round tables
- Tasked with building and running high quality Programmatic Campaigns
- Whilst delivering exceptional training courses, seek repeat bookings onto other courses
- Responsible for content and writing industry related blogs
- Keep all training courses bespoke and tailored to each client
- Provide management reporting when required
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of DoubleClick
- A superb knowledge of Display Advertising and a thirst to continue to learn
- A proven track record of managing and growing teams
- An excellent communicator, charismatic and the ability to hold a room!
- Flexible and the ability to cope well under pressure
How do I apply?
Please apply for this role or contact Luke de Pledge for a confidential discussion on 0207 3007222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Ad Tech, Digital Jobs, Campaign Management, Ad Ops, Programmatic, Trafficking, Ad Operations, Campaign Analysis, Marketing