International Media Consultant
Digital Auditing Business
£35,000 - £45,000 + Extensive list of benefits
A chance to join a globally renowned auditing business working with Tier 1 International clients covering everything from Automobile to popular culture to travel. The company prides itself in offering great exposure to seniority as well a clear and achievable path to promotion into different avenues of the business. With stunning offices and fantastic culture, they offer a first class working environment.
As a senior member of the team you will be helping optimise the ROI from media agencies for our clients. Creating a transparent platform to help grow and develop the business. You will play a vital role to ensure a smooth and efficient process between clients and their media agency.
- Leading media audits and performing analysis of media performance
- Presenting your findings to select blue-chip clients
- Supporting clients of their media budgets and advising best practise
- Working closely with multiple teams within the business
- To understand and investigate the value of data when applied to brands and advertisers
Skills and Attributes:
- Confidence in working with large data sets
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Expert user of Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Commitment and passion to learn and develop skills with initiative
- Bachelor Degree, preference Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Mathematics or similar field
How do I apply?
Please apply for this role or contact Connor Teague for a confidential discussion on 07501 052 258 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: Consultant, Media Planning and budgeting, Digital, Media Performance, ROI