Company: Global Consumer Data Platform
Role: Lead Data Analyst
Location: Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the world’s largest consumer data platforms. They bring data to life in the most creative and innovative ways, with a firm passion for collaboration and bringing in new tech into the heavily invested Analytic team.
- Developing predictive models using new techniques that will drive campaigns and marketing strategies
- Using Statistical Modelling (Regression, Clustering, Segmentation etc..) in every day projects
- Providing in depth analysis of customer journey and behaviours
- Analysing web performance functions which will include user funnel and attribution
- Creating actionable insight that will be used throughout the business
- Taking ownership of dashboards reporting
- Mentoring junior members of the team
Skills & Attributes
- Expert knowledge of SQL & R or Python
- Strong working experience in statistical modelling techniques
- Exposure to Google Analytics
- Previous Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience in using visualisation tools such as Tableau/Power BI
How do I apply?
If you have the experience in Statistical Modelling and are excited by the opportunity of joining on the world’s most impressive Data Platforms then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258