Job Title: Product Analyst
Globally renowned Ecommerce Brand
£40,000 - £50,000 + Extensive list of benefits
Globally renowned purely Digital Ecommerce brand with one of the most popular titles on the planet. The company prides itself in offering great exposure to seniority as well a clear and achievable path to promotion into different avenues of the business. With stunning offices and fantastic culture, they offer a first class working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s largest innovative Ecommerce brands helping to analyse and provide insight around customer behaviour and engagement with their products. Their passion for pushing the boundaries to spearhead their digital strategy makes it a very exciting time to be joining!
You will gain exceptional exposure to R & Python as this role will cross over with Data Science projects!
- Driving product performance across app and site to build a new CRO strategy
- Understanding and analysing customer journey and their interactions with products
- Analysing App Optimisation with the Commercial teams
- Carrying out customer segmentation across product and site behaviours
- Experimenting with customer roadmaps
Skills and Attributes
- 3 years experience using a Web Analytic function (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent skills with CRO and A/B testing
- BSc in Computer Science/Stats/Maths or a relevant field
- Experience using GTM
How do I apply?
Please apply for this role or contact Connor Teague for a confidential discussion on 07501 052 258 or email email@example.com