Senior Publisher Development Manager - Mobile, Data, Ad Tech – Up to £50K Basic + OTE
If you are looking to work for an Ad Tech business that genuinely has a USP then look no further!
This is not an Ad Network, this business has something that is impressing Agencies. Boasting market leading KPI’s including Video completion rates and Click through rates.
Unbelievable opportunity to work for a Mobile Ad Tech platform. This company is growing and growing fast. Their Mobile Technology is changing the face of mobile advertising and is being very well received by the big West End Agencies. The technology has made such an impact that Clients are now starting to approach them directly!
This role is of crucial importance in the business and our client is seeking a candidate for the role of Senior Publisher Development Manager to grow their business with web/mobile publishers and mobile app developers.
Your role will include:
- Building inventory and revenue from new web/mobile publishers and app developers in the UK
- Growing inventory and revenue from existing web/mobile publishers and app developer partners in the UK
- Convey core publisher needs and the impact/value of meeting those needs
- Creating publisher insights framework, and work to develop and share these insights
- Working with operational teams to manage partner performance optimization
- Collaborate with internal teams to launch new products with your partners
- Working with the Sales Team to optimise inventory delivery for specific advertiser demands
Skills & Attributes:
Our client is looking for a highly self-motivated individual, with bags of creativity and determination to be successful. You will also ideally possess:
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Minimum 2+ years successful experience working in a publisher development/business development role, with strong relationships with premium publishers in the UK
- Direct experience working with web/mobile publishers and app developers
- Strong team player
How do I apply?
If you have experience in a Publisher Development role and are excited by the opportunity of joining a cutting edge Mobile Ad Tech business, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now and find out about our latest opportunities.