Senior Web Analytic Manager – Global Ecommerce Tech Platform
70-75k + 5% Bonus & Benefits l Central London
They are a global Ecommerce tech platform who have already established themselves as market leaders. They have created an augmented customer platform which has revolutionised the Ecommerce industry. Their passion for pushing the boundaries makes it a very exciting time to be joining!
This Senior Web Analytic Manager will be leading the web analytic function for the business. Being the ‘go to’ person developing key relationships with senior decision makers. This is a senior leadership role which will work with Senior Stakeholders across commercial/marketing/product & app departments.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading and delivering projects reporting directly to the Head of Digital Marketing
- Providing insight of web performance supporting the wider digital team
- Understanding how changes in customer behaviour can impact on business performance
- Performing MVT and A/B testing
- Capable with data visualisation and storytelling to help deliver insights and provide recommendations to Brands and Senior Stake Holders
Skills & Attributes
- Expert user of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of analytical techniques such as SQL
- Experience working and reporting on PPC, SEO & display
- Ability to manage stakeholders in order to drive projects across different channels
- Knowledge of campaign measurement & analytics and customer shopping behaviour
- Proven experience in managing or coaching junior analysts, showing excellent communication skills
How do I apply?
If you have the experience as a Senior Web Analyst looking to make the next step up and are excited by the opportunity of joining an impressive Ecommerce brand, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Recruitment Consultant - Pivotal London
M: 07501 052 258
Pivotal is an award winning Digital Recruiter specialising in the Media, Marketing and Analytics sectors.