Technical Ad Ops Manager - Mobile
Up to £40k basic. Market leading Mobile Advertising business
Established in 2013 by technology experts and led by senior industry personalities
- East London location
- Raised over £3 million of funding in the past three years
- Cloud based preparatory technology
- Working with over 28 Programmatic exchanges including AppNexis, Rubicon and Google
- Embarking on a period of growth as their technology is adopted throughout the agency landscape
- Fast growth programmatic start up offering both self-serve and managed serve solutions
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your Ad Ops career with a fast moving, progressive business with highly ambitious plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The trafficking and monitoring of display, rich media, video, native and programmatic campaigns
- Managing / Mentoring 3 junior executives
- Creative set-up, testing and optimisation of campaigns
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure timely delivery
- Working with clients to provide insights through analysis and solving technical problems
Skills & Attributes:
Our client is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual, with strong technical skills and a passion to work for an industry leader within the programmatic media industry. You will possess:
- 2+ years Ad Ops experience
- Experience of using DFP
- Have excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Too be highly organised with a professional approach to projects
- Have knowledge of HTML, Flash, Rich Media.
How do I apply?
Please apply for this role or contact Luke de Pledge for a confidential discussion on 07470 442 631 or email email@example.com
Key Skills: Programmatic, DSP, RTB, Real Time Bidding, Digital Media, Digital Advertising, Video, Media Agency, DSP, SSP, Ad Tech, Ad Technology.